Ticketing & Late Seating Policies
GENERAL THEATRE AND TICKETING POLICIES
- No one under 6 years old will be admitted into the theatre unless the performance is specifically for children.
- Performances will begin on time. Late seating will be made at the discretion of the House Manager, and at an appropriate break that could be several minutes into the performance.
- The house opens approximately 30 minutes before curtain for seating.
TICKET RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- The Encore understands that sometimes things come up and we want to be flexible with our ticketing policies, and make you feel at ease when purchasing tickets. While all tickets are final sale and may not be returned, we will offer ticket exchanges for both subscribers and single ticket purchasers.
- Tickets may be exchanged into the same production and are based on availability. Tickets may not be exchanged after a performance has passed, as we are unable to re-sell your seats to another guest.
- Subscriber Exchange Policy: Subscribers may exchange tickets without any handling fees up to 24 hours prior to the performance. Day-of ticket exchanges will incur a $3.00 per ticket exchange fee.
- Single Ticket Exchange Policy: Tickets may be exchanged for a small fee of $3.00 per ticket up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled performance.
- Ticket Donations: If you are unable to attend and cannot or do not wish to exchange your tickets, you may return them to the Box Office for a tax-deductible donation. Ticket donations can be made up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled performance so that we have time to resell the ticket to another guest.